Simple DC Motor (Electrical Project)
Requirement:From Schematic Drawing to PCB Production, Just Need One Tool
- Battery 6 volts, 5 ampere hours (Ah)
- 2 magnets
- thin insulated wire
- 2 Metal Conductor (same size)
- First of all bend the metal wire ( As seen in Video) and put it in a wood or plastic block.
- Take one or Two magnates and fix on wooden or plastic block.
- take the insulated wire and round up on a cylindrical pipe. Then remove the insulation from the insulated wire ends.(both ends)
- The coil isn’t wound tightly enough. The coil should be very tight and neat.
- take the coil ( in other words, Armature) and hang on with the help of conductor above the magnets( point to be noted: Magnets produce magnetic field.) . As seen in videos.
- connect the Conductors With battery.
- The Motor armature will be run with high speed.
[Note: If you have a question that why the motor armature rotates and what is magmatic field and how magnet produces the magmatic field and what is the effect of magmatic field on current carrying conductor on armature…..Etc,,, Then leave a comment, We will satisfy you with a short explanation
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test.