AC Voltage at home is 230V but its equation is v=Vm Sin φ. Explain the difference?
- Is it possible to Operate a 50Hz Transformer on 500Hz source of the same voltage?
- Is it possible to Operate a 500Hz Transformer on 50Hz source of the same voltage?
- What will happen if the primary of a transformer is connected to DC supply?
- Under what condition is D.C supply applied safely to the primary of a transformer?
- Can we operate a 60HZ Transformer on 50Hz Supply Source and Vice Versa?
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test