Wiring Light switch: How to Control a Lamp by a Single Way or One-way Switch?
This is the most basic circuit of Wiring Light switch, by which we can control a lamp by single way or one way switch.
Key Point: Switch is always (only and only) connected on Line Or Live Or Phase. Not on Neutral wire.
- How to control one lamp from six different places by using two, 2-way switches and four intermediate switches?
- How To Wire Switches in Parallel?
- How To wire Lamps in Series?
- How to control each lamp by separately switch in parallel lighting circuit?
- Three Phase Electrical Wiring Installation in Home
- Electrical Wiring of the Distribution Board with RCD , Single Phase, (from Energy Meter to the main Distribution Board) Fuse Board Connection.
- How To Wire Single Phase kWh meter
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test