Two-Way Switch: How to control one lamp from six different places by using two, 2-way switches and four intermediate switches.
Note:To understand the working of this intermediate and two way switch containing circuit, you must understand the basic concept of intermediate switch.
- How to control One Lamp from three different places? (by using two, 2-Way switches and one intermediate switch)
- How to control one lamp from six different places by using two, 2-way switches and four intermediate switches?
- What is Intermediate switch, its construction, working principle and using in different electrical wiring (lighting etc) circuits?
- How to Determine the Number of Lamps in Final Sub Circuit?
- How To Find/Calculate the Number of Fluorescent Lamps in a Sub Circuit?
- What is the objection to have lamps in a house-lighting circuit connected in series?
- How to install a ceiling Fan with a Dimmer Switch (Part 1)?.
Free Circuit Design: Schematic - Simulation - PCB Layout - Gerber Viewer
Cheapest PCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 days