How To Wire Single Phase kWh meter (3-phase,4 Wire Energy Meter) ?
The Red Wire shows the Live or Line or Phase and the Blake shows the Neutral wire.
This image shows the above idea in very simple way.
Click image to enlarge
in the above image,
Pin = incoming Phase or Live
Pout = Out going Phase.
Nin = incoming Neutral
Nout = Out going Neutral
Warning: This example shows the most common arrangement in the world, but there are variations. The setting may be different in other type of kWh meter in different areas. if confuse, Please contact to the supply and service provider to confirm the connection type.
You may also interested to read in
- How To Wire a 3-Phase kWh meter from the Supply to The Main Distribution Board?
- How To Wire Switches In Series?
- How To Wire Lamps in Parallel?
- Stair case wiring circuit diagram, OR How to control a lamp from two different places by two ,2-way switches?
- What is Intermediate switch, its construction, working principle and using in different electrical wiring (lighting etc) circuits?
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test.