F = BIl
- Battery 12 volts, or Adapter (220 AC to 12 DC)
- 2 magnets
- Thin insulated wire
- 2 Metal Conductor hook or safety pins (Same size)
- First of all bend the metal wire (As seen in figures 13 and 14) and put it in a wood or plastic block.
- Take one or two magnates and fix on wooden or plastic block.
- Take the insulated wire and round up on a cylindrical pipe.
- Then remove the insulation from the insulated wire ends. (Both ends)The coil isn’t wound tightly enough.
- The coil should be very tight and neat.
- Take the coil (in other words, Armature) and hang on with the help of conductor above the magnets (point to be noted: Magnets produce magnetic field.). As seen in figures 13 and 14. Connect the Conductors With battery.
- The Motor armature will be run with high speed.
- Hold one more magnet on the top of the coil. Try changing the pole of magnet, the speed will be high.
By: Wasim Khan
Step by Step Procedure video…Coming Soon..
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test