What is Main Difference b/w Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
Electronics Engineering is an Engineering discipline where non-linear and active electrical and electronics components and devices such as electron tubes, and semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits, etc. are utilized to design electronic circuits, devices and systems.
but in case of Semiconductor, we study both of flow of electrons ( Negatively Charges) and hols ( Positively Charge).
in other words, Electronics Engineering is Son of Electrical Engineering :).
- What is the difference between Power Transformers and Distribution Transformers?
- What is the difference between AC and DC Resistance?
- What is the Difference between Unilateral and Bi-Lateral Circuits & Elements?
- What is the Main Difference between Linear and Nonlinear Circuit?
- What is the Difference between Active and passive Components ?
- What is the differences between E.M.F and Voltage (P.d)?
- What is the Difference between contactor and Starter?
- What is the difference between real ground and virtual ground?
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test.