- 12V, 1A Fan (From Computer)
- 12 V 1A DC Charger ( I used my Camera Charger )
- Some Ice pieces
- Take a bottle and cut the head for fixing 12V DC fan in it.
- make a circular hole in the center of the bottle ( for cooled air)
- Now take the 12 V Fan. There will be four wires ( Red, Black,Blue and Yellow) and then cut the two wires ( yellow and blue)
- Now connect the other two wires( Red and Black) to the 12V Charger
- Now connect the 12V charger to the 220V AC Supply.
- Enjoy cooled air 🙂
Note: I will be here again with some modification because it was just for experimental purpose :
Check this 2 Mins YouTube Video.
By: Wasim Khan
Free Circuit Design: Schematic - Simulation - PCB Layout - Gerber Viewer
Cheapest PCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 days