3-Phase Electrical Wiring Installation at Home
- First of all, connect the three-phase energy meter as shown in fig. ( if you don’t sure that how to wire a 3-phase energy meter, then check this simple method. How to wire a Three-Phase Energy Meter)
- Connect the MCCB (Moulded Case circuit Breaker) as main switch to the incoming three phases (R, Y, B) from 3-phase energy meter
- Now connect the outgoing phases (R, Y, B) from MCCB (Moulded Case circuit Breaker) to the DP (Double Pole MCB , RCD, SP (Single Pole MCBs and load) as shown in fig)
- Also connect the Neutral wires to RCDs and then to neutral links and then to specific loads (as shown in fig).
in USA and other Countries
L3 to N = 120 V
- Disconnect the power source before servicing, repairing or installing electrical equipments and installation.
- Also use the proper cable in size with this simple calculation method ( How to determine the suitable size of cable for Electrical Wiring Installation)
- Never try to work on electricity without proper guidance and care
- Work with electricity only in presence of those persons who has good knowledge and practical work to deal with electricity
- Read all instruction and cautions and follow them strictly.
- The author will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information or try any circuit in wrong format so please! Be careful because it’s all about electricity and electricity is too dangerous
You May Also Read
- Three-Phase Electrical Wiring installation in a Multi-Story Building
- Single-Phase Electrical Wiring installation in a Multi-Story Building
- Wiring of the distribution board , Single phase, from Energy meter to the main distribution board (Without RCD)
- Wiring of the Distribution Board with RCD , Single Phase, (from Energy Meter to the main Distribution Board) Fuse Board Connection
- Electrical Wiring
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test