Ammeter Question and Answers:
Clear you Basic Electrical Engineering concepts
Clear Your Concept. What will be the Current In ampere-meter which connected in Short path in This Basic Circuit.?
Here Ampere meter connected in Parallel with the load. also current always chose a low resistance path, so in the above circuit, current will flow in this way..So the Current will not flow in the Resistance (Load) because current having a choice of a low resistance path to flow. Theoretically, current will be infinite in the Ampere meter. because according to Oh Law,
I = V/ R,
I = 50 / 0,
I = infinite..
at the result,
- Current will be infinite. because , this is short circuit. I = V/R === 50/0 = Infinite current.
- And Am-Meter may start to smoke.
Also read more basic Electrical Technology Question and Answers like this:
- A Bulb is Connected in this strange way with Ammeter as shown in fig. then what will be the current in Amp-Meter? (Clear Your Concept)
- Clear Your Concept. What will be the Current In ampere-meter in This Basic Circuit.?
- Batteries Configuration. These Batteries have Connected in series or parallel? Clear Your Concept.
- Ampere meter is connected in series with load. if there is also a short path, then what will be the current in Amp-Meter?