Write for Electrical Technology
Thank you so much for your interest in writing and contributing for Electrical Technology!
⚠️ NOTE: ❌ WE ARE NOT OPEN FOR GUEST POSTS With LINKS. No LINK Selling at any Cost! ❌. Thanks
We welcome and love new writers and contributions for Electrical Technology.
Do you have extensive experience in the field of Electrical and Electronic Engineering and Technology, and a passion for teaching and writing? If so, you could be the perfect fit for our Electrical Technology’s readership!
We have a very good package for selected members :)
Our aim is to publish and spread the useful and quality contents about Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Technology. You may submit well explained articles, lectures, your research papers, and project reports, “DIY” and “How to” step by step tutorials etc. related to various fields of Electrical/Electronic Engineering. Your precious efforts would be too helpful for newcomers, Electrical/Electronic Engineering students, Technicians well as Engineers.
Before submitting your articles, Please follow these simple terms and instructions.
- Your submitted content must be unique and original, well explained, English grammar errors free, your original work and not published elsewhere on the internet.
- Please don’t submit Copyright materials.
- Articles can range from a few hundred words, up to a few thousand Words.
- Please don’t put advertisements/Spam links or other links that promote products in the article. Links only pointed to Electrical Technology posts and other educational, but noncommercial websites are acceptable, as we will put your Name on the top of the published article. If you want to advertise or have a specific product review, then please contact the Advertisement Team.
- We have the right to not share any article without any reason, but this is a rare case.
- We also have the right to edit or modify your submitted content and you would remain the copyright owner.
- Please don’t forget to add your bio and some description with your submitted content as we will publish it on the Electrical Technology contributor and Writer page.
Note: For quick response, just email us @ EEETBLOG (@) GMAIL.COM or inbox at our Facebook Page