Basic CD Disc Generator – Generator From Motor with CD’s Turbine Model
Generator from Motor (With Simple CD’s Turbine) – CD Disc Generator) from Trash.
- 2 old CD Disks
- 12V Motor as a Generator (Tape recorder or toy car motor)
- Rubber sheet
- Flexible Wire
- Metal clip
- Insulated Copper Wire
- 2 Nuts and bolts
- LED x 1pc
- Wooden Stand
- Small Pulley
- Big Rubber Band
- Sandwich a smaller diameter rubber between two old CD disks to make a big pulley.
- place a long screw In the lower hole of the Wooden Stand.
- Then put a machine bobbin, washer, CD pulley, washer and a nut. Fix a long screw handle to the CD pulley.
- Connect LED to the motor (as a generator) Terminal by flexible wires.
- Tightly fix metal clip on motor on wood piece.
- Fix a small plastic pulley on the threaded end of the motor. connect the small and big pulley with a large rubber band. When rotate & turn the handle, the armature will rotate in the magnetic field (in the case above, Motor will work as a generator). This spinning armature will generate a current in the coil which will light up the LED.
Note That Generator works only in one direction.
Image Story of Generator from Motor (With Simple CD’s Turbine) . ( CD Disc Generator) from Trash Step by Step Procedure.
Read More about Simple Projects from trash like this here: Simple Electrical ProjectsJLCPCB - Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
China's Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory