LED String / Strip Circuit Diagram Using PCR-406
you should try to make one at home because it is very simple and cheep and the basic components of the circuit available everywhere such as an electronics shop.
This LED Strip/String circuit (Dancing/Blinking LED Circuit) is an interesting circuit where LED bulbs light and glow in different ways like “Dance” and “Blinks” in the following series:
- In Waves
- Steady On.
Without Box (different views)
This is the front side of the LED circuit (Front view).
Now turn around the simple schematic Circuit Diagram of funny LED circuit. it is very simple and easy, DIY (Do it yourself) and homemade. And you must try to make one at home :).
Description of the LED String Circuit.
SCR 1 and SCR 2 = PCR 406 PNPN
D1 = IN 4007
C = 10μF, 16 V
R1 = 2MΩ
R2 = 150kΩ
LED = 60 Nos
IC/Chip (Programmable) = Y803A
Tactile Switch = Pattern Change
220V, 50-60 Hz
We have completed our LED String circuit successfully…
Time of LED STRIP Circuit…One of the most powerful LED Strip/String Circuit Diagram..
you can see some of the following LED Strip images…we will make its Circuit latter after your review and comments.
You might also read:
- 230-110 V AC Main Operated LED Powerful NIGHT LAMP Circuit Diagram. Recommended for Beginners
- Automatic Street Light Control System.(Sensor using LDR & Transistor BC 547.)
- Emergency LED Lights. Powerful & Cheap Circuit LED-716 LED Light Schematic
- Required Value of Resistor for LED’s Circuit Calculator
- How to calculate the value of resistor for LED’s (with different types of LED’s circuits)
China's Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory