Inductance and Capacitance from Reactance Calculator
Note: Formulas and equations for this calculator is given below ( after calculator). Also do not forget to share with and suggest to your friends. In addition, if you want to see other electrical and electronics calculators live on our blog, then please mention it in our below comment box. thanks.
Enter the values of Frequency & Reactance and click on Calculate. Result will display the values of Capacitance in µf and Inductance in mH.
Formulas & Equations for Capacitance and Inductance Calculator
In AC Circuits (Capacitive or inductive Load), Resistance = Impedance i.e., Z = R
- Z = √(R2 + XL2)… In case of Inductive Load
- Z = √(R2 + XC2)…In case of Capacitive Load
- Z = √(R2 + (XL– XC)2…In case of both inductive and capacitive Loads.
- XL = Inductive reactance
- XL = 2πfL…Where L = Inductance in Henry
- XC = Capacitive reactance
- XC = 1/2πfC… Where C = Capacitance in Farads
Reactance = Inductive reactance – Capacitive reactance
X = XL– XC
- Air Cor Inductance Calculator
- Maximum Flux Density (Bmax) Calculator. (Formulas & Equations)
- IC 555 Timer Calculator with formulas & Equations
- Resistor Color Code Calculators – 3, 4, 5 & 6 Band Resistors Calculation
- Even more Electrical/Electronics Online Calculators