Formula & Equations for inductance of air Core inductor Calculator
Inductance of an Air core coil inductor
L = (N2 x d2) / (18d + 40l) … μH
- N = Number of turns,
- d = Inductor Coil Diameter,
- l = Inductor Coil Length.
The inductance of an air core coil inductor can be also calculated using the below equation.
L = (0.2 x d2x N2) / (3d + 9l =10b)
- L = Inductance (in μH)
- d = Diameter of the inductor coil (Inches)
- l = Length of the indutor coil (inches)
- b = Diameter of the coil winding wire (inches)
- N = Total turns of wire
Enter value and click on calculate. Result will be displayed.