IC 555 Timer Calculator with formulas & Equations
Formulas and Equations for This calculator
Frequency (f) = 1/ [ ln(2) x C x (R1 + 2R2) ]
Frequency (f) = 1.44 / C x (R1 + 2R2) …. Where… 1/ ln(2) = 1.44
TP = ln(2) x C x (R1 x R2)
TP = 0.693 x C x (R1 x R2) …. Where… ln(2) = 0.693
TN = ln(2) x C x R2)
TN = 0.693 x R2 x C …. Where… ln(2) = 0.693
C = Value of Capacitor in Farads
R1 and 2R2= Value of the Input Resistance
f= Frequency in kHZ
TP = Positive or High Time from each pulse
TN = Negative or Low Time from each pulse
Enter values and click on calculate. Result will display the calculated quantities.
You may also read:
- 555 Timer Construction and Operation
- Traffic Light Control Electronic Project using IC 4017 & 555 Timer
- Clap Switch Circuit Electronic Project Using 555 Timer
- Arduino Programming: What is Arduino and How to Program it?
- How To Design a PCB (Step by Step & Pictorial Views)
- Electrical Online Calculators
Cheap PCB Prototype: 10 pcs 2 layers only $10, quick delivery, 100% E-test.