Alternating Current LibraryJLCPCB - Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
- A (50/60 Hz) Transformer. Which one will give more Output? (When operates on 50 or 60 Hz frequency
- A Very Simple Generator / Alternator (Dynamic Model from Trash)
- Active, Reactive, Apparent and Complex Power. Simple explanation with formulas
- All about Power Factor, Disadvantages and improvement
- Basic Electrical Formulas
- Capacitors(MCQs with Explanatory Answers)
- Electrical Formulas AC & DC Circuits (Single-φ & 3-φ)
- Generator From Motor. Very Simple.
- How to Calculate/Find the Rating of Transformer in kVA (Single Phase and Three Phase)?
- Ohm’s Law with simple explanation
- In inductive circuit, Why Current increases, when frequency Decreases?
- Make a Simple Generator to Understand the working Principle of Generator/Alternator. (Spool Generator)
- Our homes are supplied with sinusoidal voltage whose equation should be (v=Vm Sin φ). But we always say that A.C. voltage at home is 230 V. how do you explain this difference?
- Power Formulas in DC, AC Single Phase and AC Three Phase Circuits
- Single Phase AC Circuits. MCQs ( With Explanatory Answers)
- Three Phase AC Circuits (MCQs With Explanatory Answers)
- Transformer (MCQs With Explanatory Answers)
- Advantages of Power factor improvement and Correction
- Why the circuit Current (I) decrease, when Inductance (L) or inductive reactance(XL) increases in inductive circuit?
- Why the reactance of a system under fault condition is low and faults currents may raise dangerously high value? (With simple example)
- Why the Circuit Power factor (Cos θ) Decreases, when Inductance (L) or inductive reactance (XL) increases, in inductive circuit?
China's Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory