fbpx
ControlElectrical Wiring InstallationMotors

Three Phase Motor Connection STAR/DELTA Without Timer Power & Control Diagrams

Three Phase Motor Connection STAR/DELTA Without Timer Power & Control Diagrams

As we have already shared The Star-Delta (Y-Δ) 3-phase Motor Starting Method by Automatic star-delta starter with Timer. Now we are going to share Three Phase Motor Connection STAR/DELTA Without Timer Power & Control Diagrams..
Lets Go Now…

Abbreviations:
R , Y, B = Red, Yellow, Blue ( 3 Phase Lines)
C.B = General Circuit Breaker
Main = Mai Supply
Y = Star
Δ = Delta
C1, C2, C3 = Contatcors (Power Diagram)
O/L = Over Load Relay
NO = Normally Open
NC = Normally Closed K1 = Contactor (Contactor coil) K1/NO = Contactor Holding Coil (Normally Open)
K1 , K2, K3 = Contators (For Control Diagram )

Three Phase Motor Connection STAR/DELTA Without Timer Power Diagram
Power Diagram:

Click image to enlarge

Three Phase Motor Connection STAR/DELTA Without Timer power Diagrams

Three Phase Motor Connection STAR/DELTA Without Timer Control Diagram

Control Diagram:

Three Phase Motor Connection STAR/DELTA Without Timer Control Diagrams

Electrical Technology

All about Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Technology. Follow , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, & Linkedin to get the latest updates or subscribe Here to get latest Engineering Articles in your mailbox.

36 Comments

1. Stephen musyoka says:

Very educative and important information. Keep it up. Thank you.

2. Mustak khan says:

Sir m new to this site plz. Tell me the hole table of circuit breakers acc. and There range of use.

3. Special thanks to wasim khan.very educative and important information.keep it up.

1. Electrical Technology says:

Dear K.Mark. Thanks for appreciation . =D

1. mengistu yihunie says:

i like it God bless you

4. Can anyone please help…
    I have a 3 phase grain mill for grinding corn etc (farming implications) but only have a single phase supply. Can I get the mill to work on the single phase and HOW ?
    All replies much appreciated.

1. SALIM KHAN says:

There must a 3 phase motor inside,disconnect its wires and give supply through a separate connections from a VFD drive of any good brand, VFD drives capable to run three phase motors from single phase supply.

5. Eunjiro Domingo says:

How it works it real life w/o a timer, it that means that you’ll operate it manually to change from delta to wye?

1. Ibrahim Atta says:

yes that is what it mean, and you can do that with the configuration of another button.

6. leonard kasambala says:

Your a special teacher! I`ll disturb 4 this things myn!

7. hi thanks for help me so now i ask you same questions what about on control citric you use two line means L1 AND L2 YOU SAY L2 IS NEUTRAL OR NOT
    – OUR CONTRACTOR OF CONTACT POINT BY 380V SO CAN YOU TELLON THE A1 AND L2 IS PHASE AND NEUTRAL CAN I INSERT OR FOR BOTH A1 AND A2 CAN INSERT TWO PHASE

8. ch waheed says:

Nice dear buhat achy

9. mridul nandan says:

Star delta diagram

10. please explain me how that control circuit works

11. Md Mozahid says:

i am electric engg from GRD Jharkhand

12. This means that we stil ned to manualy pres a swetch to change d comection to delta ryt?

13. santosh hangirkar says:

Dear friends,
    I need to run the motor on vfd with star delta circuit pls suggest me circuit.

14. Anthony Christopher says:

please i need a help. i operate an Ingersollrand air compressor that is controlled by a star delta starter. the motor runs for some minutes and the control circuit will trip but starts when start push button was pressed. also, the timer relay just went off after the compressor ran for 4 cycles. what should i do because one component keeps going off after another. Please advice me. my email is ejike.njoku2@yahoo.com. Thanks

15. Muhammad shahid says:

thanks sir , very educative information for us ,, so plz next time give us a star delta control circuit with timer

1. Electrical Technology says:

We have already added this post… Search in the above links….

16. Bhai Thnxs For This Butt Tell me about Timer yar How to Attach time with star and delta

17. Sheriff adam says:

Need update always

18. Dear Sir please let me know how to make connotation for star delta with VFD control use for chiller water pump thank you

19. This doesn’t work , motor first starts in delta according to this connection then it will work on star , that is un acceptable solution

20. SIR U R SAYING K1 ON ON WHEN S1 ON AND HOLDS ITSELF BUT WHEN STAR RUNNING IS IT TRUE THAT THE MITOR WILL ON . HOW ITS POSSIBLE WHEN STARTING IN STAR MODE U R NOT ON K1 (MAIN ) CONTACTOR ?????????
    \

21. Asad Qayyum says:

sir I want to know that if we are going to connect a motor directly in star or delta connection without a stater thaen how we can make sure that which connection is suitale for the motor star or delta? if star why? if delta why? explain the reason also and explain it for havey motor and also for normal 75 w 3 phase motor

22. MOHAMMAD NASRULLAH says:

Dear I need easy wiring dia gram 220 to 380 we are using Stamford alternator pls send me any I always burned AVR

23. Aslam Khan says:

Dear Leeman you may use capacitor for Three Phase motor.phase sequence will change

24. very useful topic ……………..

25. nsofwa mungulube says:

i want to be receiving news letters

26. Christopher marufu says:

Can i have the operation please and a typical example where this can be used

27. Ansab ali says: