Advantages and Disadvantages of Three Phase Transformer over Single Phase Transformer.
- Less cost
- Less Weight
- less size
- Less time require to assembling
- Require less space
- Deliver more power
- Higher efficiency
- Easier to install
- Easy transportation and installation
- Easy to repair
- Easy assembling and
- Also We can get Single Phase supply from Three Phase supply, while it is not possible to get Three Phase supply from Single Phase Supply.
Disadvantages of Three Phase Transformer over Single Phase Transformer are:
- Greater cost of standby Units
- increased cost and inconvenience of repairs.
- In Single Phase transformer ( three Single Phase Transformer) failure of one transformer, the other two, Single Phase Transformer still supply the power, while it is not possible in case of failing a Three Phase Transformer.
Also Check: Transformer Lectures
Copy Right to: http://www.electricaltechnology.org/EasyEDA: Ideas for Circuit Design, Innovation for Electronics Access
Free Circuit Design: Schematic - Simulation - PCB Layout - Gerber Viewer
Cheapest PCB Prototype: Only $2 for 10pcs, 24 hours Quick Turn, DHL Delivery in 3 days