- Disadvantages of Low Power Factor
- How to Calculate/Find the Rating of Transformer in kVA (Single Phase and Three Phase)?
- Active, Reactive, Apparent and Complex Power. Simple explanation with formulas.
- Prove that Volume of The conductor is Inversely proportional to the squire of Voltage (Vol = 1/V2). And what is the effect of this relation on Transmission and Distribution System.
- Comparison between AC and DC Transmission System ( With their advantages and disadvantages)
- Typical AC Power Supply system (Generation, Transmission and Distribution) scheme and Elements of Distribution System (a complete note With Diagrams)
- A (50/60 Hz) Transformer. Which one will give more Output? (When operates on 50 or 60 Hz frequency
- Causes of low Power Factor
- How to Calculate the Suitable Capacitor Size in Farads & kVAR for Power factor Improvement (Easiest way ever)
- How to Convert Capacitor Farads into kVAR and Vice Versa (For Power factor improvement)
- What is the Q Factor in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Power Factor improvement Methods with Their advantages & Disadvantages
- Three Phase Electrical Wiring Installation in Home
- Three Phase AC Circuits (MCQs With Explanatory Answers)
- How to determine the number of Nodes, Branches, Loops and Meshes in a Circuit?
Free Circuit Design Software: learn to use Editor quickly and easily
Cheapest PCB: 10pcs 2-layers 10cm×10cm only $8.21, 3-day build time, 100% E-test