Basic Concepts LibraryJLCPCB - Prototype 10 PCBs for $2 + 2 days Lead Time
- Basic Concepts (MCQs with Explanatory Answers)
- How to Calculate/Find the Rating of Transformer in kVA (Single Phase and Three Phase)?
- How to find The value of Burnt Resistor ( By three handy Methods )
- Capacitors(MCQs with Explanatory Answers)
- What is the Rule of Capacitor in AC and DC Circuit?
- Why Power is Zero (0), in Pure Inductive, Pure Capacitive or a circuit in which Current and Voltage are 90 Degree out of phase?
- General Capacitor Nameplate Rating (Electrolytic Capacitor)
- Batteries Configuration. These Batteries have Connected in series or parallel? Clear Your Concept.
- Why Power Plant Capacity Rated in MW and not in MVA?
- Clear Your Concept. What will be the Current In ampere-meter which connected in Short path in This Basic Circuit.?
- According to Ohm’s Law, Current increases, when Voltage increases,(I=V/R), But Current decreases, when Voltage increases according to (P=VI). Explain?
- Clear Your Concept. What will be the Current In ampere-meter in This Basic Circuit.?
- A Bulb is connected in this strange way with Ammeter as shown in fig. then what will be the current in Amp-Meter? (Clear Your Concept)
- A Voltmeter, an ammeter (Ampere meter) and a battery cell are connected in series. It is observed that ammeter practically shows No Deflection. Why?
- Ohm’s Law with simple explanation
- What is Main Difference b/w Electrical and Electronics Engineering? (Very Simple)
- The Main Difference between Active and passive Components (Very Easy Explanation with Examples)
- What is The Main Difference between Linear and Nonlinear Circuit
- How to determine the number of Nodes, Branches, Loops and Meshes in a Circuit?
- Difference between Unilateral and Bi-Lateral Circuits & Elements
- Electric circuits / Networks and important terms related to it you must know
- Thevenin’s Theorem. Easy Step by Step Procedure with Example (Pictorial Views)
- Norton’s Theorem. Easy Step by Step Procedure with Example (Pictorial Views)
- What is the difference between AC and DC Resistance & How to calculate it?
China's Largest PCB Prototype Enterprise, 300,000+ Customers & 10,000+ Online Orders Per Day
Inside a huge PCB factory