F = BIl
- Battery 12 volts, or Adapter (220 AC to 12 DC)
- 2 magnets
- Thin insulated wire
- 2 Metal Conductor hook or safety pins (Same size)
- First of all bend the metal wire (As seen in figures 13 and 14) and put it in a wood or plastic block.
- Take one or two magnates and fix on wooden or plastic block.
- Take the insulated wire and round up on a cylindrical pipe.
- Then remove the insulation from the insulated wire ends. (Both ends)The coil isn’t wound tightly enough.
- The coil should be very tight and neat.
- Take the coil (in other words, Armature) and hang on with the help of conductor above the magnets (point to be noted: Magnets produce magnetic field.). As seen in figures 13 and 14. Connect the Conductors With battery.
- The Motor armature will be run with high speed.
- Hold one more magnet on the top of the coil. Try changing the pole of magnet, the speed will be high.
By: Wasim Khan
Step by Step Procedure video…Coming Soon..
China's Largest PCB Prototype Manufacturer, with 290,000+ Customers & 8,000+ Orders Per Day
10 PCBs Price: $2 for 2-layer, $15 for 4-layer, $74 for 6-layer