Wiring Light switch: How to Control a Lamp by a Single Way or One-way Switch?
This is the most basic circuit of Wiring Light switch, by which we can control a lamp by single way or one way switch.
Key Point: Switch is always (only and only) connected on Line Or Live Or Phase. Not on Neutral wire.
- How to control one lamp from six different places by using two, 2-way switches and four intermediate switches?
- How To Wire Switches in Parallel?
- How To wire Lamps in Series?
- How to control each lamp by separately switch in parallel lighting circuit?
- Three Phase Electrical Wiring Installation in Home
- Electrical Wiring of the Distribution Board with RCD , Single Phase, (from Energy Meter to the main Distribution Board) Fuse Board Connection.
- How To Wire Single Phase kWh meter
China's Largest PCB Prototype Manufacturer, with 290,000+ Customers & 8,000+ Orders Per Day
10 PCBs Price: $2 for 2-layer, $15 for 4-layer, $74 for 6-layer